We are able to accept your donations at Alert Level 2
We know a lot of you have taken this opportunity to declutter, and we appreciate your thoughtfulness when donating your treasures to charity.
Charities are expecting an increase in donations due to COVID-19 and need to ensure our already decreased, mostly aged volunteer workforce is kept safe. We also need to ensure they do not become overwhelmed with unnecessary cleaning and sorting at this time.
ONCE IT IS SAFE TO RECEIVE COMMUNITY DONATIONS, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW!
Could you please ensure your donation is sorted prior to drop off following the below requirements:
- Clothing - Only good quality clothing please. No holes, rips or stains
- Bric-a-Brac - In good saleable condition, clean, no chips, cracks or missing pieces
- Shoes and Bags - Please ensure these are clean and have no holes, plenty of sole left in them
- Linen - Please, please ensure linen has been laundered, no stains, rips or tears
- Electrical - Please don't bring anything to us that is not working or has missing pieces
- Games and Toys - Ensure these have been sorted, also no missing pieces please
- Books - Good quality books, no missing pages, yellowed or ripped pages
- Furniture - Saleable furniture only please.
Please phone Hospice on (09) 407 7799 if you require more information regarding furniture. We will also be able to collect furniture and larger loads of donated goods at COVID-19 Alert Level 2.
Again we look forward to seeing you all soon and thank-you for adhering to the above request.