The REAL House Tour + after-party at Marsden Estate!
10am-6pm | Saturday 24 September 2022
Ever wondered what was behind the doors of some of the most stunning properties in the Mid-North? Maybe you’re looking for inspiration on how to bring to life your own design ideas?
Some wonderful homeowners have generously opened their doors to support Hospice Mid-Northland, and let you in to see behind their facades...
Presented by Hospice’s long-term partners REAL Property Kerikeri, the REAL House Tour will showcase a selection of awesome and unique properties… prepare to be delighted and inspired!
Your $75 donation covers:
- A self-tour viewing inside a selection of unique properties around Kerikeri from 10am-3:30pm
- Cooking demonstrations and tasty treats from Hospice New Zealand's ambassador, Jo Seagar MNZM
- Goodie bag from local suppliers
- Glass of wine and nibbles at the special after-tour function from 4pm-6pm at Marsden Estate
- Entertainment, raffles and fundraising auction at after function
STRICTLY LIMITED NUMBERS - GRAB YOUR FRIENDS AND GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Please note: due to limited accessibility unfortunately the Tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking frames. If you have mobility issues but would like to join us for the after-party, please contact Tiffiney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 13 years.